Summer School and Senior Summer School
Held On Dater's Campus
June 3rd through June 28th
8:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
Lunch is served at 11 and is open to any child in the community
How do I know if I'm eligible for Summer School?
- Students who fail any semester of a core academic class are eligible.
- Students who are eligible for summer school will receive a letter in the mail informing them of their eligibility.
How many courses can I take?
- Senior high students can recover a maximum of 3 semesters.
- Jr. high students can recover a maximum of 6 semesters.
What courses will be offered?
- English, Math, Social Studies, and Science
What is the fee to attend Summer School?
- Senior high students will be charged $50.00 per semester.
- Jr. high students will be charged $30.00 per semester.
- All summer school fees are non-refundable.
Summer School Requirements:
- Students who do not complete ALL work and exit exams will FAIL Summer School.
- Students who do not show up (or show up but do nothing) will FAIL summer school.
- All students are required to attend Summer School every day until their work is completed.