Are you a junior that will be part of the graduating class of 2023?
Are you considering a major in the Arts, Humanities, Natural and Mathematical Sciences, or Social and Behavioral Sciences?
Have you ever wondered what it is like to be a Buckeye?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are encouraged to explore the OSU Foundations web series. OSU Foundations is a new initiative that allows current high school students to virtually experience real class sessions from the Ohio State University's College of Arts and Sciences.
This series includes:
- Access to recordings of two class sessions delivered by OSU Arts and Sciences faculty
- Getting Started with your Career Success presentation
- Buckeyes Abroad presentation and
- An opportunity to earn a spot on a Spring visit to Ohio State University campus during which you will learn about Admissions processes!
To take place in this series:
- Login to Schoology and sign up for the group (Access Code: 8ZS3-KX6X-K7RGM)
- Check back for announcements and updates (link for the first session will be posted in Mid-October)
Juniors who complete at least three of the four sessions in this series will have an opportunity to sign up for a campus visit to the Ohio State University this coming Spring.
For more information, contact the CPS College Team.